Saturday, October 17, 2009

All that Glitters is ... Sequins!

Ever since the blazer and boyfriend blazer has become a trend more than a year ago, I've been sporting my blazer with a pair of cute skinny jeans, tshirt or tank, statement necklace and a pair of flats all around town (its my low maintenance, never-can-go-wrong outfit ). Sure its 80 degrees out, but sometimes enduring the heat to look cute is necessary :)

I've been searching high and low looking for my next blazer purchase and I found! A black sequined blazer. Eight Sixty's Sequin Blazer, what a perfect fit on my petite frame. Loose and drapey in the front, perfect to go with a pair of skinny jeans, white tank and killer ankle booties or pumps. Or possibly pair it with my denim cut off shorts or a mini -- perfect to grab a few drinks with the gals or the bf :)




I must decided soon... only 1 xs mall left.. eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment