Pin up girl and ring leader
Halloween was not what I anticipated this year. Here was my day I had planned in mind:
1. Did not plan to pass out treats to the neighborhood kids or go out with friends
2. Intended on enjoying a nice glass of red wine and watching a scary movie in bed
3. I had no costume prepared, thus the 2 things noted above.
So reality hit, and here's what went down on Saturday night:
- The boy unexpectedly said he would go out
- He fell asleep. To compensate for him being a flake, I agreed to go out since they were already on their way to our house
- Out the door in 5 minutes with my 10am makeup and friends costume circa 2009.
- Went out and had some tipsy fun. Again, forgetting camera this year, had to bust out the camera phone.
- Realized I'm getting old for this stuff and I'd rather a host a party in the future.
Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloweeeeeeen.
(sorry for the poor quality and lack of pictures from the camera phone)