Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happiness.



This past weekend I was blessed to be part of a beautiful wedding between my cousin Jennifer and her now husband Garrett.  She of course looked beautiful and the wedding was gorgeous. Unfortunately no camera, but this picture sums it all up.

Stayed at the TRUMP Honeymoon suite with the bridesmaids the evening before wedding. 3 rooms, 4 baths, kitch. Amazing.  Felt like a ballller drinking Dom Perignon and Cristal for the first time:)

I've only been to 2 weddings in my lifetime (being only 26, many of my friends have yet to tie the knot), and of those 2 I really believe that they are meant for each other. Ups and downs, but petty things don't get in the way.

I hope to one day find the kind of happiness they found in each other with someone.  Happiness with someone 5 years down the line to 50 years down the line, is hard to find, but once you've found it, hold on to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment