Sunday, August 29, 2010

Time to unwind and let your hair down

Started off the weekend grabbing a few drinks.  Haven't gone out in awhile so it felt nice to unwind after a very very busy work week.  Do you ever feel like you're just working for the weekend and working just to pay the bills?  I really wonder how it feels to truly love what you do, then ultimately it won't feel like 'work'..



I love leather.. I wish I could actually own a pair of the real thing.  I lust for a camel colored leather top.  I die for a black and tan leather shorts and pants.  Stumbled upon these great faux leather shorts at f21! Has anyone else noticed how Forever21 has totally up'd their game?  They actually have a few items that are pretty decent. 

Vegas is coming up.  Excited, really excited.  I'm still coordinating what outfit to bring and in need of a 2nd night club outfit. 


Sheer panel top, leather shorts (f21)
Givenchy Nightingale bag

No comments:

Post a Comment