Monday, July 19, 2010

Neutral Nudes



Wanted to use shades of neutrals for my outfit this past weekend. Strolling down Waikiki strip feels like a mini getaway to venture into this part of town. The constant hustle and bustle of Waikiki was calm and quiet this particular night. This lead way to perusing store fronts without dodging tourists and street entertainers.


  


For a second I pondered if my outfit would look similar to a Safari-an... so I swapped out my brown belt with a black patent belt. This blouse is pretty sheer -- the bf commenting " I can see your bra". Thankfully, the humid weather allowed me to wear it that night. Sheer only meant the breeze flowing through me as if I was wearing nothing.


silence & noise sheer blouse, uo shorts, f21 belt, aldo wedges, chloe purse

No comments:

Post a Comment