Friday, July 2, 2010

Blue Skies and Sunshine...

is the weather today, and practically everyday here, plus the humid humid humidity..

Once a month the boy and I engage in a dinner/lunch date.  Since we rarely eat out, we take this opportunity to explore new places to eat and to simply talk about 'stuff'.   This month I decided to do a mini pinic at the park, while relaxing under a shaded tree with a nice calm breeze.  

On the menu:  Salmon Naan for myself, and steak sandwich for him. Bon Apetit!


I've been meaning to make my homemade version of Mix Cafe's salmon naan that they perfectly create-- will provide recipe when trial version is a success.


My summer staple wardrobe:
Anything White --- white shorts, white blouse, white anything
A simple, casual chic button-down blouse
Neutral heels/wedges
Black sunnies -- wayferers or cat eye


No comments:

Post a Comment