Wednesday, June 16, 2010

When the sun goes down


Decided to be a rebel and go out on a weeknight and ended up coming home at 1:30am and having to wake up in 5 hours for work was not exciting.

Finally found a pair of trousers and decided to wear them out that night and wearing my new favorite  accessory that I practically wear to death these days -- my gold chain link bracelet I found at Banana Republic this past weekend. Again, my tiny wrist causes them dangle alittle too low on my wrist. Sigh.


(Urban Trousers, Blouse from LA, Aldo Wedges, BR bracelet)


On the look out for:
Anything Nude, coral or light pink tops and bottoms
Menswear watch
Another pair of trousers
More accessories
... the list goes on.

Father's Day is just around the corner..I anticipate food, food and more FOOD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment