Monday, January 11, 2010

5 Years... And counting

Ups and downs, I should say is the story for all, if not, majority of relationships. If this isn't the case for you, please tell me your secret haha.

HK RZ

Started off the wonderful day with flowers (to my surprise!), Mexican food (my fav), pitcher of Patron Margarita on the rocks hence me getting drunk at 1pm at lunch , Home Depot, then ended our day together at our yearly spot, Formaggio's . Good food. Good wine. Good company.

notice our margaritas in beer mugs :/ lol.

I love QT

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, how did I not know you have a blog?!! This is super belated but congrats to you and Zukeroni on 5+ years!!! Sounds like you had an amazing anniversary!

    Seriously, how did I not know about this blog???!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yea i just write random stuff when I have the time :) thanks for reading lol

    ReplyDelete