Monday, November 30, 2009

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Black Friday / Cyber Monday only equals one thing ... Christmas came early for me :)

Started off my Black Friday at 8:30 am at Target and ended my day at 3pm at Ala Moana shopping center. And what did I have to show for about 7 hours of shopping... scored myself a $44 Singer Sewing Machine :) What more could a girl ask for. ha ha ha. No, but really I've been wanting one for the past year. I guess Black Friday did pay off.



Cyber Monday went off to a great start by picking up a few goodies online. Since Black Friday didn't leave me with any cute outfit purchases, my fallback of course is online shopping (90% of my clothes and shoes are bought online since it is so hard to find cute things in Hawaii).





Sadly, no bag purchases this year *tear*. It will have to wait. Overall satisfied with my purchase this year. No shopping until Jan 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment