Monday, July 18, 2011

W H I T E

Whoever created the term 'HAPPY HOUR' is a genius and I must thank you. Started in familiar territory then drifted through the night in unfamiliar terrortiy while walking aimlessly into the streets of tourist-filled Waikiki.

Definitely was in my comfort zone at my usual happy hour spot, then definately stuck out like a sore thumb as I ventured toward 'hawaiian' land... As I stood at the suffocating and overcrowded bar with a beer in hand, wearing my white blazer, I observed in passing, girls wearing skin tight dresses and borderline hooker heels.. stood out like a sore thumb.  Finished half my beer and jetted off.




candids.

4 cocktails, 1 glass of wine, 2 beers later this is the end result.  Singing karaoke in public..  Thank you alcohol for giving me 'beer- confidence' instead of 'beer-goggles'.
Asos blazer, f21 shorts


No comments:

Post a Comment