Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lately

Such complete bliss coming back from a much needed stay-cation last week. Photos below show just the tip of the iceberg on the highlights of my week, mainly involving late (late) night drinking.

Lunch date at Downtown @ HISAM
 

Art Museum above Downtown restaurant

 

 New pair of Jcrew flats. They feel like walking on air.

Our many stops to the garden section of Home Depot.  Attempting to grow organic vegetables and fruits

Wedding at Ko'olau.  No pics of me in my super cute cream and yellow dress I bought! :( Another reason why I question my blogs existence when there are no photos to share!

Just one of the many late late nights out.  See something new? Yup, I finally got me some bangs! still contemplating on keeping them or not. Enjoying the guy in the background? lol


It's officially SUMMER!
Which means weddings galore.  If you live in Hawaii and need a great makeup artist & hair for your special day, check out Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment